New from Panamá

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mumuti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mumuti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

i'm new here and on this amazing hobbie.

I have a 110 gallon aquarium, and a lots of mantisshrimp:mad:.

I built my tank with live rock sand and saltwater.
Pd. My english its not good, sorry:confused:

20181111_101622.jpg
 
Hi all!

i'm new here and on this amazing hobbie.

I have a 110 gallon aquarium, and a lots of mantisshrimp:mad:.

I built my tank with live rock sand and saltwater.
Pd. My english its not good, sorry:confused:

20181111_101622.jpg
Bienvenido!!
 
Hi all!

i'm new here and on this amazing hobbie.

I have a 110 gallon aquarium, and a lots of mantisshrimp:mad:.

I built my tank with live rock sand and saltwater.
Pd. My english its not good, sorry:confused:

20181111_101622.jpg

Aloha Mumuti!
(My Portuguese /Spanish - is no bueno :). )
Welcome to R2R. We need good folks from Panama on here and you are most excellent!

Viva Panama
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!Bienvenido !!! El ingles esta correcto. Aqui tenemos miembros de todas las nacionalidades. Sientete como en familia. Anyway, your tank look beautiful. You can create your own Build Thread and collect all the progress of your tank not only for your own benefits but for all of us too.
MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
Hi all!

i'm new here and on this amazing hobbie.

I have a 110 gallon aquarium, and a lots of mantisshrimp:mad:.

I built my tank with live rock sand and saltwater.
Pd. My english its not good, sorry:confused:

20181111_101622.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new