New Gallon Size Added for All Products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They say that everything is bigger in Texas, and here at Dallas-based Dinkins Aquatic Gardens we are offering larger product sizes to our customers with truly monster reef tanks! We now offer half-gallon and gallon sizing on all of our products, with a very substantial price break.

Our most popular product is the Snacklepack Combo, which includes our Six Species Live Phyto Blend and our Reef Snacklebox (Tigriopus, Tisbe, Apocyclops, and a healthy dose of rotifers). This now comes in three size options:

16 Ounce Snacklepack Combo (16 Ounces of Live Phyto Blend and 16 Ounce Reef Snacklebox) - $50
Half Gallon Snacklepack Combo (Half Gallon of Live Phyto Blend and Half Gallon Reef Snacklebox) - $125
One Gallon Snacklepack Combo (One Gallon of Live Phyto Blend and One Gallon Reef Snacklebox) - $195

Until the end of July, remember to use code R2R-DIAMOND-15 for a 15% discount on your order!

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I am planning on seeding (4) 125 Gallon Systems. Would One gallon be enough to get the job done?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys,

I am planning on seeding (4) 125 Gallon Systems. Would One gallon be enough to get the job done?

I would probably recommend two gallons...that's a lot of large tanks!

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to upsell you. Given time, you could certainly create a self sustaining population with one gallon split between those four tanks. It will just take quite a bit longer.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would probably recommend two gallons...that's a lot of large tanks!

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to upsell you. Given time, you could certainly create a self sustaining population with one gallon split between those four tanks. It will just take quite a bit longer.
Okay, thanks! I have a lot of tanks no question about it. These are my observation tanks after the QT process that I do for folks that buy from us. I will see if I am able to swing it, I think it would be well worth it. Do you know if Pods can live through Formalin treatments? I know that is a very odd question...

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, thanks! I have a lot of tanks no question about it. These are my observation tanks after the QT process that I do for folks that buy from us. I will see if I am able to swing it, I think it would be well worth it. Do you know if Pods can live through Formalin treatments? I know that is a very odd question...
I'm so sorry for the delay in answering you!! We had Aquashella that weekend and I intended to do research into this, and just dropped the ball. I did some research this morning and I honestly don't know. I read that formalin-treated copepods are used to feed to seahorses to improve seahorse survival rate. I'm not sure if those formalin-treated pods are dead or alive at the time of feeding though!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%

Back