New gigantea anemone

true perculas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
26
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a sick gigantea from a petco on sale. Have it in qt right now and have started Cipro. Here is yesterday at the store and today day one of treatment. I’ll try to post daily updates on how it does

1F604510-C695-466E-BAA8-FD84CDD4ABA2.jpeg D1DF9673-D5EE-4CD2-8587-842E32AB13B1.jpeg
 
Here an update from yesterday. Anemone is still inflating and deflating. The mouth isn’t puckered up like that anymore. Gave her some extra flow and I think she’s enjoying it!
 

Attachments

  • B3E2A54C-263C-4B84-A573-9B03515577F8.jpeg
    B3E2A54C-263C-4B84-A573-9B03515577F8.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 98

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new