New guy from Eastern NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Guns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks again for the warm welcome, and for those who inquired, I'm prior Army, and currently work with the USMC as a civilian, only now I don't have to go anywhere. ;)

Thank you for your service.
 
I'm looking for some lighting suggestions for my 20g rimless, the Hydra 26 I got in the deal was toast. I'll try to check the dry goods section if I get a minute. If I buy new, I'm torn between the Hydra 32 or Ethereal...
 
Hi all, I've been reefkeeping for the better part of 20 years, but had to quit a few years back due to work sending me on lengthy deployments, but now I have time to spend with tanks! Rather than keeping any large tanks this time (I was creeping up on 600 gallons T.V.) I am staying small. I just picked up a rimless Nuvo 20g with a nice stand, sump, return pump, and AI Hydra 26. Unfortunately the Hydra is toast, but I'll post more on that in an appropriate thread... Anyhow, thanks for having me, and I hope to be around a while, I just wish I could access the site from work!
Where at in eastern nc? Nvm i read the thread,
 
FDE5762E-C33E-4DB1-B789-B6778ED99D97.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new