New Guy from NC

Welcome to R2R!

0B1DCE54-DF2D-40C4-84DD-2978214B5245.gif
 
Long time lurker figured it was time to sign up! Here is my nuvo 20 I recently started. Not much now but slow and steady is the way to go. Two clowns, hermits, some small duncan and hammer frags and a decent size gorgonian from a lfs here in WNC. Now time to learn more on this forum!
20200101_111449.jpg
Hey I am about 5 min away from that shop you went to. If you need anything holla at me. I sometimes have problems growing corals and don’t know what to do with them and ran out of reefers around here to hook up. Or if you need help/questions whatever. Tank looks very nice so far
 
Long time lurker figured it was time to sign up! Here is my nuvo 20 I recently started. Not much now but slow and steady is the way to go. Two clowns, hermits, some small duncan and hammer frags and a decent size gorgonian from a lfs here in WNC. Now time to learn more on this forum!
20200101_111449.jpg
Welcome! If WNC stands for Wilmington, NC we are local to each other. I’m over in the Masonboro sound area.
 
Hey I am about 5 min away from that shop you went to. If you need anything holla at me. I sometimes have problems growing corals and don’t know what to do with them and ran out of reefers around here to hook up. Or if you need help/questions whatever. Tank looks very nice so far

High Tide? If so that is awesome glad to have someone semi-close. I'm about an hour away from Asheville, but its the closet lfs to me. Thanks so much!
 
Welcome!!! You have the right mindset! Tank looks to be off to a great start. Looking forward to the progression!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new