New guy from T-Town

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBradford
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JBradford

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
214
Reaction score
193
Location
Tulsa, OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I've been looking around for a while and finally decided to join and chime in.

I'm Justin from the Tulsa, OK area. I'm new to SW since February, but I've been in FW for about 4 years and finally decided to make the jump and haven't looked back. I'm looking forward to digging in, learning some things, and hopefully help some people out.
 
Oh I'm fully aware, I can't get enough. And I can't seem to stop long enough for my other hobbies. lol
 
welcome2.jpg


Believe me............ the addiction isn't your tank..................... it's R2R you can't get enough of ;)
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
We have a Facebook group called "Tulsa Reef Frag Swap" that you should definitely join also. Great local info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new