New guy from the Tri State

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobLeeAMR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
welcome50.jpg
 
Hi Bobby Lee... If That's your real name... lol.. Welcome to R2R.. Thanks for finely jumping in... You know from watching on the sidelines for a while that R2R Requires pics of your tank... Soooo we are kinda sitting here waiting.... Well.... Just kidding but would be cool if you did... Welcome... :)
 
Last edited:
Hi Bobby Lee... If That's your real name... lol.. Welcome to R2R.. Thanks for finely jumping in... You know from watching on the sidelines for a while that R2R Requires pics of your tank... Soooo we are kinda sitting here waiting.... Well.... Just kidding but would be cool if you did... Welcome... :)
Haha it’s actually my nick name. I get introduced as bob lee more than my real name so I just go by that. I can’t tell you how many times people are like wait that’s not even your real name haha my real name is Mike. Soon as I get home from work I’ll get an updated pic of the tanks for y’all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new