New guy to reef

Hectorg214

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just here to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. I'm Hector and started my Saltwater tank of June of 2019. What started as a fowlr tank is now a somewhat reef tank. I have a 72 gallon bowfront tank with a small maroon clown fish, a small yellow tang, a melanurus wrasse, and a small snowflake eel. As for coral, I have gsp, Kenya trees, pulsing Xenia and a small green hairy mushroom. Spend a lot of time doing research by reading forums and YouTube so decided to join this forum. Hope to learn a lot from experienced reefers since I'm a newbie to this hobby.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
FC1D5F3C-460F-47ED-A4BB-728FF8F014F0.jpeg
 
We
Hey guys just here to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. I'm Hector and started my Saltwater tank of June of 2019. What started as a fowlr tank is now a somewhat reef tank. I have a 72 gallon bowfront tank with a small maroon clown fish, a small yellow tang, a melanurus wrasse, and a small snowflake eel. As for coral, I have gsp, Kenya trees, pulsing Xenia and a small green hairy mushroom. Spend a lot of time doing research by reading forums and YouTube so decided to join this forum. Hope to learn a lot from experienced reefers since I'm a newbie to this hobby.
Welcome! This is no doubt the nicest forum so feel free to ask anyone questions :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new