Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (4).gif

RudyvandenBerg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings super friends,
Very much looking forward to this hobby and outlet. I just finished my basement, and have been doing homework for the last 4 years while working on this project, with a coastal them in mind with the help of the wifey. I picked up what I believe is a 120 gal that is not drilled, and just ordered an all in one 20 gal for a quarantine tank / something to get a system going. I feel I'm finally ready to dive in, face first and become a reefer. My goal is to shoot for a display refugium and a smaller tank with a clam or two with the livestock built around them, and plumb the life support stuffs in the utility room on the other side of the wall. Looking forward to sharing a comon interest with you all.
IMG_20200331_201252346.jpg

Its soooooo EXCITING!!!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, and to the hobby!
I have some sources of macroalgae if you'd like:

I haven't seen too many display refugiums, I think they need more love though for sure!
Good luck and God bless you!

OP
OP
thedudeness1125

thedudeness1125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, and to the hobby!
I have some sources of macroalgae if you'd like:

I haven't seen too many display refugiums, I think they need more love though for sure!
Good luck and God bless you!

Thank ya much for the info. Read for about 3 hrs on here last night, then the wife told me there is always tomorrow :).

I haven't seen much of it either myself, and I've been looking. Found a guy that had one and it was very inspirational.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back