New Guy with an Old Dream.

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Hello! I'm so new I don't even have a drop of salt water, just a dream and an unfinished space to build it in. No experience with reef keeping, but I have tropical fish and dart frogs. Still on square one, renovating a basement in an old house. Hope to get it right the first time, so I'm building infrastructure and gathering information before setting up the aquarium itself. Which is how I stumbled upon this forum. I look forward to your input!

-Dave

IMG_5177.jpeg IMG_3434.jpeg
Dart-Frogs! Living on the edge!! I remember seeing those in an encyclopedia when I was of an age defined as a single digit. I've been fascinated by those ever since, for over 50 years!

You've done well coming here. SO much information on this Forum!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Dart-Frogs! Living on the edge!! I remember seeing those in an encyclopedia when I was of an age defined as a single digit. I've been fascinated by those ever since, for over 50 years!

You've done well coming here. SO much information on this Forum!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
Thanks John! Dart frogs are very cool, and the enclosures kinda remind me of reef tanks. It's part of what got me here!

IMG_0968.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new