New guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter fsu230263
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fsu230263

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
GA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm introducing my self to all , I've been back in the hobbie for 3mths now with a new 210gal reef tank on the rise . Before I left the hobbie in 2008 I had a 125gal reef tank , due to traveling working I had to let it go . Since I'm back in the hobbie , I was so amazed on the hobbie have change over the years that went bye , so I'm not a newbe to the hobbie nor do I know it all either :angel: lol. so it well be alot of asking question going around , but anyway thanks for all the welcomes !
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R! You should start up a build thread for your 210 in the making!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new