New guy

Welcome to R2R.
Remember that no question is too stupid to ask!

4550A66C-1939-41A5-A05C-6095AA46F4F5.gif
 
Names rick I’ve been keeping an innovative marine 25 lagoon for the past few months mixed reef love this hobby saw reef2reef on Instagram and had to join in here!

happy reefing

A wet and salty welcome to you! Glad to have you with us!

1GDf.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new