New guy

Rocco04

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all thank you for having me. I have two tanks. One nano freshwater and one 40 gallon cube saltwater. All of my info I know is from google and what my LFS tells me so I figured it’s time to learn from others in the hobby !
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new