New Guy

Sleepingtiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Been keeping fish for over 30yrs now. Mostly cichlids. I have kept saltwater on and off and I am thinking of getting back in. Been lurking in many forums past several months reading and trying to understand why I failed so miserably the last 4 times I have kept saltwater fish. Most of my failures was due to being impatient and stupid. You don't listen to the 50 people who tell you what wont work, but you will listen to this one person who said it will. With my finances being better, I think I am ready to dabble back in the reefing world.

Been keeping cichlids almost all my life. I mostly keep Tanganyikans. Currently have 700g system for my frontosa. My plan is to setup a 175G bowfront that I just so happen to acquire. I love corals, but I love fish even more especially angels and butterfly. My goal is to keep SPS dominated tank with sohal tang, purple tang, powder blue tang, chevron tang, longnose butterfly, CBB, moorish idol, emperor angel, asfur angel, regal angel and possibly get my hands on a conspic.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but there was this one guy on youtube who had all those fish in a 40g breeder. I am sure it will work for me as well. LOL

First, welcome!
Second, I hope that was a joke. There will definitely be issues with that stocking plan

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back