New here and to reefing

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
I am new to all of this, had several fresh water tanks in the past and now trying to saltwater/reef setup. My son(nearly two) loves Nemo and going to the aquarium and figured I would start a smaller tank and get a couple of clowns and that would be it.... I bought a Fluval Flex 32.5 from FB marketplace and planned to do fish only, about a week later I purchased Innovative marine 14G that included a few very beginner corals. I quickly knew that this was no longer about my son and I was obsessed and have since swapped out my original fluval for a 47 gallon tideline lagoon. I plan to keep things easy to start while I am learning and making mistakes.

So far everything I have is doing great and excited to keep this going. I attached a photo of my 14 gallon currently.

7A2BEDF8-C9BB-49BE-A533-25066D0B54E1.jpg
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to the addiction of reefing it’s more expensive than most street drugs but unless you get a dose of palytoxin a lot less deadly😂.side note that is till you tell your girlfriend that the hand bag she’s wanted for two years has to wait cause you bought a 700 coral
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new