New here, need a lil help

ReefKeeper666

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
165
Location
Coral Gables, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! I have no experience with xenia but hopefully a reefer who does will chime in :)
source (1).gif
 
if TANK IS NEW, Xenia may be unhappy as it needs a level of nitrates/nitrites for its' sucess

welcome54.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new