new here, recommended to try this forum

20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcome-5.gif

You should start a Tank Thread so we can keep track of your build and watch it grow and change. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-self-built-system.1008555/#post-11756001
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcome-5.gif

You should start a Tank Thread so we can keep track of your build and watch it grow and change. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-self-built-system.1008555/
thats my build, not sure if its in the correct spot; I've never done any forum, social media, or even a cellphone (until 2 months ago)
 
Welcome to our little piece of the reef. Kewl looking tank. thats ALOT of xenia. Thats gotta look awesome with all of it moving!

Welcome!!!
f127426c616cd57d67c79dfda815c596.gif
yeah its the most relaxing part of anything I've done in the hobby. put some reggae on and watch the whole tank flow back and forth... ill see if I can post one of my videos
 
new here, recommended to try this forum..

been in the hobby for a couple decades, love how we are always learning and adapting.
mainly was told about the forum to sell and possibly trade some coral... I have tons of pulsing xenia.
tank 1.jpg
tank 2.jpg
Wow, that's the first time that "ton" may be an understatement... More like a Xenia forest.

Welcome aboard!!
 

Attachments

  • Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 82
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new