New here :)

Enchanted Reefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
512
Location
Rio Rancho
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone I'm new here. I joined to get some usefull information and see the awesome corals people are selling :) also here's a picture of my new tank that I am setting up. It is a 10g IM Nuvo that I am looking to stock with zoas, high end mushrooms and some euphyllia :)

IMG_20191230_164919_196.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new