New here

Eddyescudero20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! New here! I just bough a 120 gallon tank and have never done any type of home aquariums at home but loved the idea of having one so why not jump into it right!
I’m in the process of currently buying my equipment right now so any suggestions of type of brands or sizes of anything would be great! I have a 60x18x30 tank
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new