A

ashnic29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Pictures?

welcome.gif
Hey everyone, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Ashley. We have had our tank a good 6 months with lots of ups and downs. We have finally gotten to a good spot with it and everyone is staying healthy. We did just start a second tank a couple weeks ago. We are very excited to start this new adventure with completely different fish.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Ashley. We have had our tank a good 6 months with lots of ups and downs. We have finally gotten to a good spot with it and everyone is staying healthy. We did just start a second tank a couple weeks ago. We are very excited to start this new adventure with completely different fish.
Hello and welcome to the channel.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Back