New Here

TuckerMCW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Friends!

I'm Tucker, and I'm new to R2R! I've been keeping freshwater for about 8 years, but just recently decided to move over to the more elite side of the hobby, saltwater :). For Christmas last year, I bought myself a Biocube 32, and it now serves as my main DT. Currently, I'm working on an 8 gallon Biocube reef, hopefully with a nice zoo garden.

In August, I'm moving, and I'm hoping hoping to set up a zoo frag farm. Any tips of coral farming as a whole, and any recommendations on where to buy some good quality zoas?

Thanks, and I'll see y'all around1

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Friends!

I'm Tucker, and I'm new to R2R! I've been keeping freshwater for about 8 years, but just recently decided to move over to the more elite side of the hobby, saltwater :). For Christmas last year, I bought myself a Biocube 32, and it now serves as my main DT. Currently, I'm working on an 8 gallon Biocube reef, hopefully with a nice zoo garden.

In August, I'm moving, and I'm hoping hoping to set up a zoo frag farm. Any tips of coral farming as a whole, and any recommendations on where to buy some good quality zoas?

Thanks, and I'll see y'all around1
Welcome! I would say to check with local reefers to say what frags they have, but if you're going to be competition they may not be happy about it. However, there are plenty of reefers out there looking to help out new people.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 111 57.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 69 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 58 30.1%
Back