L

Leandre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could post a pic here.
i'll make a dedicated build thread later but i can post some pics now~ right now its a complete mess these were before pipes and unions were everywhere ><

Attachments

• 20210630_180858.jpg
    20210630_180858.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210705_004917.jpg
    20210705_004917.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
L

Leandre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Great pics of the plumbing!
thanks, im particularly proud of that lol. i didnt release the overflow box was so small inside. so ordered some 3/4 soft piping from brs but dont want to glue the pipes underneath the bulkhead incase i need to remove them when brs stuff comes. so just waiting on stuff to come. also found out the the kessil mounts arint good for eurobraced tanks and didnt want to spring another $110 for extrentions. so today was all about making this

Attachments

• 20210706_164328.jpg
    20210706_164328.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 26

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks, im particularly proud of that lol. i didnt release the overflow box was so small inside. so ordered some 3/4 soft piping from brs but dont want to glue the pipes underneath the bulkhead incase i need to remove them when brs stuff comes. so just waiting on stuff to come. also found out the the kessil mounts arint good for eurobraced tanks and didnt want to spring another $110 for extrentions. so today was all about making this
So you are a carpenter as well as a plumber? Your services will be in big demand on this site!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys new here. currently setting up a tank. still working on plumbing. looking to learn more about the hobby and to meet some new friends~
UGH - plumbing.
Welcome to the salty family. Don't sniff too much glue.
the movie drinking GIF

OP
OP
L

Leandre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im neither lol just lots of youtube. this is actually my 2nd tank. first one had a leak from the bulkhead and i couldnt get behind to fix it, so had to empty the previous tank to move it. this was the tail end of lockdown and really worried as this was a used tank, how having it dried might affect it? (silcone and all) and wondering if we should just call it quits.

wife said i could get a new tank curtesy of Mr Biden. i think this is something i should explain on the build thread later....
anyways, so here iam, correcting mistake of the first time and trying to improve.

p.s i got a new tank/sumo the wife got....

Attachments

• 20210510_090943.jpg
    20210510_090943.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210509_014447.jpg
    20210509_014447.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 19

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im neither lol just lots of youtube. this is actually my 2nd tank. first one had a leak from the bulkhead and i couldnt get behind to fix it, so had to empty the previous tank to move it. this was the tail end of lockdown and really worried as this was a used tank, how having it dried might affect it? (silcone and all) and wondering if we should just call it quits.

wife said i could get a new tank curtesy of Mr Biden. i think this is something i should explain on the build thread later....
anyways, so here iam, correcting mistake of the first time and trying to improve.

Smart man! Good trading and keeping the wife happy!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice looking tank/ set up you got there.
Btw whats the puppy dog?
Is it a cavalier king Charles spaniel.
Looks exactly same as ours when was a puppy but ours is tri colour and yours is classed as bleinelm if remember correctly

OP
OP
L

Leandre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking tank/ set up you got there.
Btw whats the puppy dog?
Is it a cavalier king Charles spaniel.
Looks exactly same as ours when was a puppy but ours is tri colour and yours is classed as bleinelm if remember correctly
yeah a cav king charles named Oona. shes a princess but can be a dick at time lol kids love her so im happy

OP
OP
L

Leandre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome. ive started a tank build thread if anyone is interested
anyways, late now. Time for bed. night all~

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back