New here

BOHICA1023

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Converse
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Getting ready to start my first reef tank. Never done this before but wanted to give it a try. Learned a lot from videos but came here to see what else I can learn. I’m starting a Fluval 32.5 saltwater tank. Any suggestions or advice. I’m not able to upgrade lights yet so I’m just going with what ever is straight out box. What skimmer should i use? What basic equipment, kits I need for first time? Any help is appreciated. Still learning and can’t wait to learn more!!!
 
welcome.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome and best of luck
Have a tank about that size with no skimmer, and while getting started if you can keep you water changes up skimmers are "optional" - in my opinion - with a bigger bio load later it can do you well

100.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new