Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome :) :) !! I can't answer specfically to that tank, but I am a fan of the regular Sicce Syncra silent pumps. I own two and have had 0 issues. Looks like the wifi version can adjust from 260-800 GPH so it should be fine.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I’m new in the hobby I had my first saltwater aquarium running for 5 months. I have a Red Sea Max nano 20g and I was wondering is a Sicce SDC sincra 3.0 would be a good upgrade ?

Welcome! Glad you joined. Wondering if that is Annandale like Northern VA? If so lots of active hobbyists and clubs in your area. I'm going to defer to others on Sicce pump upgrade, but our local TX club recently had SICCE as guest speaker:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
B

Beymarq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome :) :) !! I can't answer specfically to that tank, but I am a fan of the regular Sicce Syncra silent pumps. I own two and have had 0 issues. Looks like the wifi version can adjust from 260-800 GPH so it should be fine.
Thx for the input anyway I know sicce is a good and reliable brand and to be able to adjust the flow is the only reason I want upgrade I have a 1/2 RGF and I think it slow the flow a little

OP
OP
B

Beymarq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Wondering if that is Annandale like Northern VA? If so lots of active hobbyists and clubs in your area. I'm going to defer to others on Sicce pump upgrade, but our local TX club recently had SICCE as guest speaker:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Yeah it’s Nova. 15 mins away from D.C. I’m so new I haven’t really Check for clubs around the area I just started going to few lfs close to me for corals too. About the build tread as I get more familiar with how the forum work I will try to do that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back