• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New high end SPS available!

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Flaming unicorn $90
PXL_20260627_144108398.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hellboy $80
PXL_20260608_175436872.PORTRAIT.jpg

Gumdrop $90
PXL_20260603_183130276.PORTRAIT.jpg

Rainbow delight $60
PXL_20260521_230347196.PORTRAIT.jpg

Merlin staff $60
PXL_20260521_230531664.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Ora pearlberry $75
PXL_20260521_230306333.PORTRAIT.jpg

Pink Floyd $80
PXL_20260521_230415010.PORTRAIT.jpg

Cc full tilt favia $40
PXL_20260625_124402861.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Pink Floyd $75
PXL_20260722_233807446.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Ora pearlberry $90
PXL_20260722_234056441.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hellboy $80
PXL_20260722_233918124.PORTRAIT.jpg

Flaming unicorn $100
PXL_20260722_234126820.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Merlin staff $65
PXL_20260722_233851321.PORTRAIT.jpg

Rainbow delight $75
PXL_20260722_234038166.PORTRAIT.jpg

Gumdrop $80
PXL_20260722_233940456.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Bc bubblebath unicorn $50
PXL_20260722_234157088.PORTRAIT.jpg

Princess peach nub $40
PXL_20260722_234234744.PORTRAIT.jpg

Free shipping over $350 spent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new