• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New high end SPS available!

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OG holy Grail micromussa sm $50, med $75, large $100
PXL_20260804_220247720.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
 
Poto flamethrower $125
PXL_20260808_200339789.PORTRAIT.jpg

Cb flaming unicorn xl $125
PXL_20260808_200301734.PORTRAIT.jpg

Bc bubblebath unicorn xxl $150
PXL_20260808_200217141.PORTRAIT.jpg

Vivid confetti $75
PXL_20260808_200549857.PORTRAIT.jpg

Cc Hellboy $75
PXL_20260808_200403366.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Vivid rainbow delight $65
PXL_20260808_200632532.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Cc full tilt favia $50
PXL_20260808_200705355.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Molten lava chalice $75
PXL_20260808_200721520.PORTRAIT.jpg

Free shipping over $350
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new