New hobby

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
more pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
lizards,snakes,dogs,cats,oh yeah reefs too:cool:
 
welcome 1.jpg
 
Hi R2R! I've finally decided to join the forum after stalking it for a few months as a guest lol. I figured it was about time as with more time spent on your tank, you start to face your own specific challenges and questions that don't always have the answer you're looking for. I've always wanted to do saltwater as I love animals and nature. My house is a zoo basically with the saltwater tank being the latest addition along with lizards, snakes and a 55 gallon freshwater tank. So below is my 3 month old 29 gallon mixed reef tank still in the works of course, so don't judge too much! Haha. Give me till about July you’ll see :)
F7500AEF-26E4-4992-B64D-E81B22FA6C80.jpeg

Oh I can handle lizards and fish tank, but ohhhhhhh no to the snakes lol. Just not for me!!! Beautiful setup! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new