New hobby

ilovesalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R! I've finally decided to join the forum after stalking it for a few months as a guest lol. I figured it was about time as with more time spent on your tank, you start to face your own specific challenges and questions that don't always have the answer you're looking for. I've always wanted to do saltwater as I love animals and nature. My house is a zoo basically with the saltwater tank being the latest addition along with lizards, snakes and a 55 gallon freshwater tank. So below is my 3 month old 29 gallon mixed reef tank still in the works of course, so don't judge too much! Haha. Give me till about July you’ll see :)
F7500AEF-26E4-4992-B64D-E81B22FA6C80.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R! We love lizards here!
20200513_181124.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! Do your lizards watch the fish too?
Haha funny you say that, when I still had all my animals in one room my Chinese water dragon would try to eat the fish through the glass! Every time he sees it he still tries, glass doesn’t mean much to lizards apparently.
 
Wow love the color on your beardie! Enjoy them at the size while you still can they grow so quick!!
here’s mine
AD9E323D-FC99-495F-94A8-D92D04E3AC55.jpeg
Gorgeous! I'm excited for mine to get that big. I kept lizards and snakes for years and had a beardie that grew to about 23 1/2 inches. He passed away around 12 years old.
 
Hi R2R! I've finally decided to join the forum after stalking it for a few months as a guest lol. I figured it was about time as with more time spent on your tank, you start to face your own specific challenges and questions that don't always have the answer you're looking for. I've always wanted to do saltwater as I love animals and nature. My house is a zoo basically with the saltwater tank being the latest addition along with lizards, snakes and a 55 gallon freshwater tank. So below is my 3 month old 29 gallon mixed reef tank still in the works of course, so don't judge too much! Haha. Give me till about July you’ll see :)
F7500AEF-26E4-4992-B64D-E81B22FA6C80.jpeg
Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new