New House, New Tank

DeadheadSC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
8
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright alright alright.....It's time to move again and I'm gettin' a NEW display tank for the first time in 15 years. My second hand Oceanic 125 has served me well for 8 years and has survived 5 moves that I know of and it's time to give her a rest. So here's my query. I want a new rimless seamless system and would like input on all in one or close to all in one tank/sump/cabinet systems. I really like the look of the new Reefer systems from Red Sea. I'm not all about size, but managing a large tank hasn't been so bad although I'd consider smaller. That being said, we live in WY, so a trip to the LFS is easier said than done. Please.....GO...
 
I like the Red Sea Reefer tanks, but I have no experience with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new