• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New in box APEX EB8 $250

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bridgerdean

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
331
Reaction score
224
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
New in Box Neptune EB8

I had big plans for another tank, However I ended up not completing it and am looking to sale the unused items. I have 2 of these.

This is a New in box Neptune EB8. Seal is still intact.

Please contact me via R2R, email: [email protected], Local pick up preferred, but will ship.

My rules for shipping: I will facetime/google meet to show you the item, then I will ship to you and send you a tracking number, once the item is paid for using Paypal.

IMG_4100.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new