New in-wall 330 build

Illini_Drew33

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
78
Location
Park Ridge
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20231115_214348.jpg


Here is my new 330 that is 6' x 3' deep x 30" tall with minimal zoas, mostly sps, some lps. I currently have a Vlamingii Tang, Emperor Angel Juvenile, Sailfin Tang, Kole Tang, 3 Lyretail Anthias & Mandrin Gobi. I really like a diversity of colors and shapes in the aquarium. What are some ideas on other fish to add to the mix? Thanks for the assistance!
 
20231115_214348.jpg


Here is my new 330 that is 6' x 3' deep x 30" tall with minimal zoas, mostly sps, some lps. I currently have a Vlamingii Tang, Emperor Angel Juvenile, Sailfin Tang, Kole Tang, 3 Lyretail Anthias & Mandrin Gobi. I really like a diversity of colors and shapes in the aquarium. What are some ideas on other fish to add to the mix? Thanks for the assistance!
Absolutely mix in maybe 10-15 different wrasses with that gang, then I’d personally add a foxface (or in my case, 2-3).

Gorgeous tank by the way, it must be a show stopper in person.
 
20231115_214348.jpg


Here is my new 330 that is 6' x 3' deep x 30" tall with minimal zoas, mostly sps, some lps. I currently have a Vlamingii Tang, Emperor Angel Juvenile, Sailfin Tang, Kole Tang, 3 Lyretail Anthias & Mandrin Gobi. I really like a diversity of colors and shapes in the aquarium. What are some ideas on other fish to add to the mix? Thanks for the assistance!
Amazing looking tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new