• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Innovative Marine Hydrofill ATO Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rize2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rize2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
380
Reaction score
67
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a IM Hydrofill ATO controller for my upcoming build, but have since decided to go another route. I'd like to get $150 shipped for it. The box has been opened but I haven't taken anything out of it. Here's a link to the manufacturer's website:

Innovative Marine

I'll take some pics today and put them up.

Thanks for looking
Jake
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new