New Introduction

Mountainraised

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
111
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have been on other forums for some time, but I keep coming back to this community as it has all the best sound advice and events.

I am military and have a very supportive family that also supports my new saltwater hobby. I am currently in North Idaho and have a 35 gallon hex nano tank. Slowly filling it for a mixed reef!
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your service
tenor (1).gif

#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your service! Yes, as you said this is a great place for information and has a really neat sense of community - we're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new