New(ish) To R2R

Nihil

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2025
Messages
78
Reaction score
228
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've been lurking for a while. Pretty sure I used to have an account here forever ago too... :thinking-face: But whatever it might have been has been lost to time. Haha I have been keeping and breeding fish off and on for nearly 3 decades, including professionally. I haven't had a reef since around 2014 or so. I actually swore off ever growing coral again but here I am... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I'm still trying to figure out exactly what my first new setup will be. There are so many options nowadays, its pretty overwhelming. o_O So I've just been doing tons of research on hardware. As soon as I make up my mind I'll be sure to start a build thread. Can't wait to get started again.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome, glad you are here! Just a heads up, you have a reversed cervical curve and decreased disc height between C5-6. :winking-face:
 
Welcome to the community fellow lurker! Since you're jumping back in after being out for a decade, what has been the biggest change you've noticed so far?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new