New Jecod 5.4 Doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter riley9010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

riley9010

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
11
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this Jecod doser in today and I am trying to program it, but after calibrating and running the schedule, when I turn on the pump, it just consistently runs and does not shut off. Anybody have any experience with this or am I missing something?

20260303_202722_71148FF7-CD71-4ABA-93A3-E0E75D4873E7.png

20260303_202722_92C3B80E-367D-49F1-9FC8-1267169EBF53.png

20260303_202722_2211724C-31DD-4DCC-9093-143BE7E09E84.png
 
This video might help you out!

 
its confusing you want to set it up as Run program not turn on. ON just makes it run.

So on the sliding bar that says "Run Program" turn that on.

This got me when i first set it up as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new