New Jersey fish store

chewy tabacca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
314
Reaction score
177
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a higher end fish store around the tetaboro airport? Any suggestions?
 
Does anyone know of a higher end fish store around the tetaboro airport? Any suggestions?
Check out Absolutely Fish in Clifton. They're my go to shop up here in north jersey. There used to be a shop right down the road from the airport, but it recently closed.
 
I second Absolutely Fish. I've only been there once, but they have a very well-rounded store with fresh and salt, fish and corals. I'll go there whenever I'm in the area.
 
I second Absolutely Fish. I've only been there once, but they have a very well-rounded store with fresh and salt, fish and corals. I'll go there whenever I'm in the area.
I did go there, not the total selection I was looking for, but I did walk away with a strawberry shortcake acro
 
I went to iconic aquariumsin tenafly this weekend. Wide selection of fish and coral everything looked healthy. The store is a little dingy But the livestock is well maintained.
 
I went to iconic aquariumsin tenafly this weekend. Wide selection of fish and coral everything looked healthy. The store is a little dingy But the livestock is well maintained.

Sometimes the dingy stores are the best I find
 
I have no problem with dingy as long as the livestock is healthy and all of it at iconic was. I bought some nice stuff and will be going back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new