trio91

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Volunteers Needed! #NJRC

As some of you may know, one of our fellow club members Scott @scott021467 has his own youtube channel called "Rosco's Reef with Scott Rosco's Reef with Scott. He is nearing 1,100 subscribers which mostly are from Nj and his channel following is growing at a steady rate.

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

any questions, please feel free to reach out.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#njrc
Feel free to utilize the NJRC private forum chat listed in this forum. Post reef related questions, breaking news, or take the time to introduce yourself. Again feel free to reach out if you have any questions

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Volunteers Needed! #NJRC

As some of you may know, one of our fellow club members Scott @scott021467 has his own youtube channel called "Rosco's Reef with Scott Rosco's Reef with Scott. He is nearing 1,100 subscribers which mostly are from Nj and his channel following is growing at a steady rate.

The BOD and Scott are looking for fellow club members, who will agree to allow him to film (on camera with audio) their tank(s) along with a small bio and their tanks history.

This will do 2 things:

It will showcase our NJRC member tanks to the masses on Reef Keeping Forums & on social media, thus helping to promote out club's site and membership. It will also allow us to show off different tank setups and methods based off the members preference.

2. It will allow Scott to run more videos, gain more of a subscriber following, which will lead back to #1

Tanks of all ages and sizes are welcome but note, this is only open to Paid and Registered NJRC Members

Any takers? If interested please let me know

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's silly I haven't paid yet I will promise

the whole sign up on the website and then send me a password threw me off that's where I'm at right now that was three months ago so hopefully that password still works.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's silly I haven't paid yet I will promise

the whole sign up on the website and then send me a password threw me off that's where I'm at right now that was three months ago so hopefully that password still works.
Well you can still be a part of this club, just not as a paid member. But please feel free to post, comment, or chat with others

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To All Paid NJRC members:

Please use this hashtag #NJRC to stay in tuned with any mass emailing or shutouts that we'd want to share with the club members.
  • To tag along, click on the Hashtag #NJRC .
  • From there, a window will pop up with button in top right corner saying "watch tag".
  • Click on the "watch tag" button.
  • Select your notification preference, and you'll be all set.
Check it out, and if there are any questions, or if you need assistance feel free to reach out to me.
Just a reminder about this to all paid members.....

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Volunteers Needed! #NJRC

This will do 2 things:

I'm going to volunteer my tank in order to get this thing kick started. Once Scott n I work out the dates, I will post on here and on our site.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try that out I haven't missed a frag swap in the last year and I spend most weekends at TSM and talk to Ant and terry a bunch just only have time for one website this one plus I have met @kschweer and tried to give him money I think but he told me to do it online it was easier

I'm a club member at heart in the fact I know most of you support all ur swaps but get none of the percs cause I haven't paid or opened an account on njreefs or got a banner one day I will

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try that out I haven't missed a frag swap in the last year and I spend most weekends at TSM and talk to Ant and terry a bunch just only have time for one website this one plus I have met @kschweer and tried to give him money I think but he told me to do it online it was easier

I'm a club member at heart in the fact I know most of you support all ur swaps but get none of the percs cause I haven't paid or opened an account on njreefs or got a banner one day I will

@justingraham def swing over to NJReefers.org. R2R is very good site but can get very busy and hard to keep up with all the threads going on. Our site is 99% NJ residents so most members are within an hour or two of each others. Also our monthly meetings and what not get posted to our site. Also our site isn't as busy as R2R, but we are working on increasing the activity, so you might be surprise how easy you can keep on-top of the threads.

OP
OP
trio91

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back