New LED specific forum here at R2R!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,560
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just added a forum devoted specifically for LED lighting. If you have questions, answers, or comments on LED please use the new forum. Send all your friends here if they have questions please. :D

LED Lighting Specific

PS. Dose anybody have a really good picture of a lit up led fixture that just shows mainly the LED's that I can use for a logo here? If so please PM me with it.
 
Also looking for some LED knowledgeable people to write some LED stickies for the top of the forums!
 
yay! Im getting my aquaillumination sol blues in soon so I will be able to review them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new