New level of paying it forward

Goubli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be free Sunday and fairly open next week. Send me a pm w your number and I'll shoot you a text!

mrsean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an amazing idea! Like others have already said, this is what the hobby is about. I hope the best of luck with health for you and your wifey. I'm not sure what I have to offer but just ask and we will find out lol. I hope she enjoys her journey with her tank. I can't imagine a life where I don't have a tank. I will be following your generosity and her journey. I'm excited to see what comes next!!

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to get a free frag. Sorry to sound confused, but are you doing this just at club meetings or some other way. Let me know. I can drive to meet you just let me know. I understand about medical issues with a spouse. My wife has had issues all her life. We've been married almost 34 years now. I can't even count the number of doctors we have seen in all those years. Finally now her health has turned around. I'm looking forward to the next 34+ years together.

OP
OP
Xanthurum

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize since I do not have a good camera or even a newer phone that can take better pics but here is the coral I am giving away for the month of June. This Acan has lots of deep red and metallic orange and purples.
20190602_120529.jpg
Winner will be chosen at random on fathers day so if you want a chance to win you need to comment before the 16th.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 3 coral frags from Eddie yesterday. I got an ORA Birdsnest, a Green Monti Cap and an Orange Digi. A big Thank You to Eddie. I hope someday I will have enough frags to do something similar for him and the club.

mrsean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winner and happy Father’s Day to all :) thank you for doing this raffle @Xanthurum I think it is such a cool idea.

ve7046ev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!! Been waiting two months for my waterbox 130.4 to arrive and it’s finally coming tomorrow! Perfect timing, it’ll be a great addition once the tank is ready for coral. I really appreciate it.

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pool Eddie. This is a nice thing to do and I'm sure the winners will appreciate the nice frags you're giving away. Happy Fathers Day all! JP

OP
OP
Xanthurum

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ve7046ev just stopped by and grabbed his prize along with a second freebie of the coral that will also be this months giveaway coral. I will leave it to ve7046ev to fill everyone in on the details. Just to be clear the 2 corals he got are his to keep but the surprise coral I gave to him, I have another that will be this months giveaway. Bonus for ve7046ev the acan sprouted a few new heads since I posted the pic, like 3 or 4 new heads! I'm hoping that we get a few more entries this time.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great idea, and I think I will join in on the fun soon (giving away a frag each month) as I have started fragging some of my SPS tomake mother colonies in my frag tank. Once they are ready to cut from I think I will do the same thing as you are doing Eddie!

OP
OP
Xanthurum

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, this months free coral giveaway will be a nice large frag of ORA Bird of Paradise. This coral is an SPS that is fairly easy to keep, higher light and flow but unlike most SPS it's not super sensitive. This is a photo from the internet not the actual piece. As before just comment to enter your name in the drawing, the drawing will be done the same as before so there is no confusion. @KenO You are #1.
images.jpeg

Corey Baker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad i am not close enough to partake in this but awesome thing you are doing. Very kind actions and must agree that these sort of actions are what make this a great hobby. Its not always about how much money you can make on whats in your tank but the smile you can put on another reefers face. Well done and some great looking pieces! GL to you in life and next reefing adventure!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back