NEW LFS in Eastchester NY!!!

reefeer14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just discovered that a new LFS opened nearby. Met Nelson the owner and he has a great new store. Tons of fish, corals, supplies, etc. Very clean and organized, and prices are reasonable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND visiting these guys if you are in the area. NOTE - as of the date of this posting, there is no sign on the store yet (opened in Dec 2022).

AQUA REEF AQUATICS
20 John R Albanese Pl
Eastchester NY 10709
914-202-7100

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there a couple of times…Nelson is a great guy that I met years ago when he was with Max Reef.
Just picked up a very rare Thompson tang from him! Worth the trip!

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this place! I try to go there every week and spend something. Need to keep a nice clean LFS I. Our area!
check out his Facebook and like them!

FitLabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby and great to know about a new LFS in the area with high quality stuff. Will definitely go check them out in the next week or two.

nyfishkid87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I concur, I picked up a Gem Tang from there yesterday. I know Nelson for years. So happy he achieved his dream of opening his own store. Awesome story of perseverance. Store is immaculate.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I concur, I picked up a Gem Tang from there yesterday. I know Nelson for years. So happy he achieved his dream of opening his own store. Awesome story of perseverance. Store is immaculate.
I see Nelson is on here now. Maybe ask him to start posting new livestock here!!

Kenobyte

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stopped in to this store since it's very local for me and there don't seem to be many in the area. I found it through lurking this forum and I've decided to finally register. I'm new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks for 15+ years. I appreciate the cleanliness of this spot so much. The fish look very well taken care of and there seems to be a great assortment of LPS and SPS coral as well. I would recommend stopping by and supporting a local business and hobbyist, the owner Nelson is very personable and helpful.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just stopped in to this store since it's very local for me and there don't seem to be many in the area. I found it through lurking this forum and I've decided to finally register. I'm new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks for 15+ years. I appreciate the cleanliness of this spot so much. The fish look very well taken care of and there seems to be a great assortment of LPS and SPS coral as well. I would recommend stopping by and supporting a local business and hobbyist, the owner Nelson is very personable and helpful.
I am planning to stop there this week as I see he carries LFS Reef Frenzy so I'd rather buy/support local than pay crazy overnight shipping costs.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back