New LFS!

banjowalker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a new lfs due to a reefer on a forum and I have to say thanks! great prices and a decent selection. All fish were healthy as can be and corals looked great. Here are some pics I thought I would share.....
2b8bb8d96a09b658bbac23f35e30b7d3.jpg

16041d4cbf61217c2c90323ce2a1d49e.jpg

3834305213221987d54f09f08624638a.jpg

41cf23906ab860e532b6a853d65a6d7a.jpg

5a3a3355a704d2fb2e94fb57aa05e2d9.jpg

9ae994d8ad3cd7bf21f3e649985366e0.jpg

46572ed3118a40fb6f3bf5dd5f6f042d.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new