New Life Spectrum ICK SHIELD Pellets

  • Thread starter Thread starter justmee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Agreed with the above. The only guaranteed methods are Copper and TTM (Tank Transfer Method). Hyposalinity will also work in many cases but not all. Anything else is either snake oil or strictly ich managaement at best.
 
Agreed with the above. The only guaranteed methods are Copper and TTM (Tank Transfer Method). Hyposalinity will also work in many cases but not all. Anything else is either snake oil or strictly ich managaement at best.
I would include medical grade chloroquine phosphate among the guaranteed treatments
 
I have used these to manage ich with very good results. It's no cure, but if QT is not an option they are certainly better than nothing, as long as your fish already eat pellets.
 
That's weird, I've never heard of food being able to burn corals... ;Jawdrop

From the packaging: "Advisory:
Food must not be consumed by anemones or coral."

Contains a couple active ingredients that probably aren't reef safe.
 
This will not treat fish for ich, velvet, etc. It may help with uronema
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new