New Member Aqua Jim

Aqua Jim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
Location
Northwest Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Just signed up today and wanted to introduce myself. I have been an Aquarium enthusiast since I was a young boy. I have now been enjoying saltwater for about 10-15 years. Like most, went through my share of failures! but have learned from them all.
 
Welcome to R2R...

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new