New Member Aqua Jim

Aqua Jim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
Location
Northwest Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Just signed up today and wanted to introduce myself. I have been an Aquarium enthusiast since I was a young boy. I have now been enjoying saltwater for about 10-15 years. Like most, went through my share of failures! but have learned from them all.
 
Welcome to R2R...

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new