New member, Established Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
7,566
Reaction score
6,138
Location
Monterey Bay, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just made an account for browsing private sales as well as learning new things in this hobby.

I've had my mixed reef up and running for around 6 years in different tanks over the years.
Started with a few small AIO's and currently everything is in a 40breeder with 20gal sump.

usually I just browse the posts for information but decided to make an account if I need to ask anything from the community.
Hope to talk to some of ya soon!

Take care and happy reefing.
-F
 
Welcome, welcome. We're happy to have you here. Lots of great folks and great information.

crabcheerleadergiphy.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new