New Member from Australia

lewis19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
85
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I just made an account, I’m from Australia! I’ve had tanks in the past but haven’t had one for about 3 years. Recently just started a Waterbox 25 and am loving getting back into it (even when it’s just cycling!).

Glad there’s a fantastic resource like this for us reefers!

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Hey Guys,

I just made an account, I’m from Australia! I’ve had tanks in the past but haven’t had one for about 3 years. Recently just started a Waterbox 25 and am loving getting back into it (even when it’s just cycling!).

Glad there’s a fantastic resource like this for us reefers!

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg
G'day!
:)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new