New Member from Australia

lewis19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
51
Reaction score
85
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I just made an account, I’m from Australia! I’ve had tanks in the past but haven’t had one for about 3 years. Recently just started a Waterbox 25 and am loving getting back into it (even when it’s just cycling!).

Glad there’s a fantastic resource like this for us reefers!

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Hey Guys,

I just made an account, I’m from Australia! I’ve had tanks in the past but haven’t had one for about 3 years. Recently just started a Waterbox 25 and am loving getting back into it (even when it’s just cycling!).

Glad there’s a fantastic resource like this for us reefers!

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg
G'day!
:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new