New Member from California

ikeasuperfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! My name's Luke and I've been lurking on this forum for a while for help, and I decided it's about time I finally make an account. I'm a newbie to the hobby and I've been running an 18-gallon mixed reef tank for about 2 months as well as a small 5-gallon fw tank for 3ish weeks(however I find saltwater much more rewarding and fun). I got into the hobby as I'm a college freshman who was going to major in marine biology but had to stay home and do online classes due to the pandemic. I figured since I wouldn't be able to dive anytime soon I'd just bring the ocean to me, and now I'm in love with fishkeeping! I look forward to interacting with you all in the forums and hope I can get to a level of knowledge where I can help other people just like how you've all helped me so far.

-ikeasuperfan

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tang R2R.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! My name's Luke and I've been lurking on this forum for a while for help, and I decided it's about time I finally make an account. I'm a newbie to the hobby and I've been running an 18-gallon mixed reef tank for about 2 months as well as a small 5-gallon fw tank for 3ish weeks(however I find saltwater much more rewarding and fun). I got into the hobby as I'm a college freshman who was going to major in marine biology but had to stay home and do online classes due to the pandemic. I figured since I wouldn't be able to dive anytime soon I'd just bring the ocean to me, and now I'm in love with fishkeeping! I look forward to interacting with you all in the forums and hope I can get to a level of knowledge where I can help other people just like how you've all helped me so far.

-ikeasuperfan
Welcome to the salty side luke.
This is an addictive hobby.
Look for your budget minded friends here for advice.
Marine Biology, you will be quite an asset here.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby and the forum! Love to see pics of the tank!

If you are interested and looking for a channel to check out on YouTube I have one going that I think would give ya some good tips and tricks! Let me know if you like the channel! Welcome again!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%

Back