New member from Denmark

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hello i’m new member to the Forum. My name is Kenneth and i’m from Denmark, southern jutland.
I have been in the saltwater hobby for +3 years now. My wife and i started with af small 40 g cube and now we have a 220 g Waterbox. I have sometimes read some of the r2r threads via google, but now it was time to join the community.

Here is a few pics of our reeftank
IMG_2843.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2762.jpeg
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new