New Member from Missouri

20230604_203550.gif
 
Hello! My name is Gabe and I’m from Missouri. I am not new to keeping saltwater but I am brand new to keeping corals. I have a 55 gallon saltwater system that currently has a green brittle star, snowflake moray, and a xenia frag.
welcome- make sure the xenia stays isolated unless you want a xenia tank. 55 is a nice footprint for display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new